Welcome to Ansley Park
Located north of Midtown and south of Buckhead, Ansley Park is a verdant residential neighborhood offering the ideal combination of serene outdoor space and easy urban accessibility. Here you’ll find an abundance of parks—including namesake Ansley Park, McClatchey Park and Winn Park —alongside stunning views of the downtown Atlanta skyline.
ncluded in the National Register of Historic Places, Ansley Park streets are lined with lush parkways, soaring mature trees and majestic homes of Colonial, Federal, Tudor and Craftsman design. Newer, contemporary homes preserve the historic look with stone-trimmed facades. Residents of this award-winning neighborhood enjoy a wealth of local shopping, dining and nightlife options, plus access to the Atlanta BeltLine via the interim Northeast Trail with entry points at Ansley Mall and at Westminster Drive.
- Phenomenal parks include neighboring Piedmont Park featuring 189-acres of ball fields and courts, a lake, playgrounds, dog parks, a seasonal green market and an aquatic center.
- The Atlanta Botanical Garden, adjacent to Piedmont Park, is a year-round oasis of breathtaking indoor and outdoor gardens.
- The vibrant arts scene includes world-class visual and performing arts at The Woodruff Arts Center, including the Alliance Theatre, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and The High Museum of Art.
- Don’t miss the Renzo Piano-designed ACA Sculpture Studio of SCAD and MODA, the Southeast’s only design museum.
- The private Ansley Golf Club features two clubhouses, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, clay tennis courts, a fitness center and award-winning 9-hole and 18-hole golf courses.
- Founded in 1887, members-only Piedmont Driving Club offers a clubhouse overlooking Piedmont Park, renowned social calendar, and facilities for golf, tennis, swimming, squash and fitness.